You have to have a Visa to visit Australia. After all of our international travel experience, why didn't we think of that? Luckily a nice lady working at Delta in Atlanta helped get us set and on our way.
Australia is a long way away. After waking at 4am est to catch our first flight, we have finally made it to LA at 11:45pm est. And we still have a 14.5 hour flight ahead of us. That does include an extra long layover in Atlanta.
When using Googlemaps to find Best Buy, always make sure it is for a regular Best Buy, as opposed to Best Buy Caskets. We can show you how to get there if you ever visit Atlanta looking for a casket.
Silly Putty is much messier than I remember.
Australia is a long way away. After waking at 4am est to catch our first flight, we have finally made it to LA at 11:45pm est. And we still have a 14.5 hour flight ahead of us. That does include an extra long layover in Atlanta.
When using Googlemaps to find Best Buy, always make sure it is for a regular Best Buy, as opposed to Best Buy Caskets. We can show you how to get there if you ever visit Atlanta looking for a casket.
Silly Putty is much messier than I remember.
Pictures to come. For some reason I can't upload them.
4 comments:
ha-ha! best buy caskets huh? how fun for you.
did i get this right? you flew from buffalo to la, then you have to go back to atlanta? that seems weird...
i am not even kidding, my word verification for that was hater.
that is funny. I can't believe you guys are in AUSTRALIA!!!!! That is so cool. I used to dream about going there when I was little. Maybe someday....
Post a Comment