And the uncertainty continues...
The nurse called me today with my blood test results. In the past two days, nothing has changed. My hCG level is exactly the same as Tuesday. This is bad news. This means that I have an "abnormal pregnancy."
Unfortunately, what abnormal means at this point in unclear. While it is possible that this could still turn out as a normal pregnancy, the chances are slim. The pregnancy could still be chemical or could be ectopic.
I go back Monday for another blood test. Until then I just wait.
On a happy note, Adrian is home and I got to take this cutie on a date this morning (this is a picture taken on Christmas of Taylor and his cousin Macie).
7 comments:
I've checked your blog 20 times in the last couple of hours, thanks for the update. I was really hoping for wonderful news. Let me know if there's anything I can do. We should go do something silly or fun or something and take your mind off this waiting game. We'll continue to keep you in our prayers.
We are hoping for the best for you. We are so sorry that you have to endure more uncertainty.
Thanks for updating us even in the midst of all the uncertainty. You're definitely in our prayers. We're still hoping for a miracle. Love and hugs your way. Te iubesc.
I too have been checking back often! And I want in on the silly and fun adventure!
I am sorry to hear that you don't have a definite answer! I am thinking of you and wishing for the best!
Thinking about you guys in chilly Buffalo... keeping you in our prayers. Love you!!!!
Thank you for the updates!
thinking of you and your family. keeping you in my thoughts and prayers!!!
-melissa
(erin's sister)
Post a Comment