Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Published

Congratulations to Adrian who just got his first book published!
Social Media for Lawyers: Twitter Edition



I am so proud of him. It was a lot of work and he did it! While most of us were sleeping away this summer, Adrian was up at 6am writing away.

On a side note, we have just returned home from some fun vacations. More pictures and posts to come.

4 comments:

Mike, Kalie, Jason, Lexie and Colden said...

Congratulations!

Rachel said...

HE DID IT!! HE'S FAMOUS!

Lexie said...

Congratulations Adrian! All your hard work is paying off...maybe that means you'll end up back in Utah one day!

Carrie said...

Congrats, Adrian!
Natalie, thanks for the cute cookbook you gave us! I'm really excited to try the recipes--it looks like there are some great ones. It was fun to have you guys visit! I hope you had a great time in NYC.
Love, Carrie