Sunday, July 6, 2008

What I have learned this month

I (Taylor) have learned a lot of new things this past month. Besides crawling and pulling myself up on everything, here are a few of my most impressive new skills.


Helping dad play songs on the guitar



Playing the Piano



Unrolling the toilet paper


Clapping


Drinking from the hose


We have had a great summer so far! Summer's in Buffalo are perfect - not too hot, not too cold. 4th of July weekend was a lot of fun. Adrian finally took a day off from studying for the bar. Stay posted for more 4th of July pictures.

5 comments:

Sara said...

Brady loves to help Corey play the guitar too.

Cheryl and William said...

Hi Natalie- I found your blog and your son is so cute!!

Tristan said...

Nat, I heard Adrian wrote a song for Grant and Jacob. Is that what Taylor is helping Adrian play on his guitar?

Stephanie said...

Great pictures! He is so cute!

The Eggleston family said...

Cute kid Natalie! Wow, it's amazing how quickly time flies! So you are in Buffalo? You like it? We are thinking of moving that way after my husbands done with grad school... Fun to keep in touch!