Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving with the uncles

The Spread
Adrian found a great way to hold Taylor, keep him warm, and eat at the same time.
Letchworth State Park - The "Grand Canyon of the East"

3 comments:

Grandma Chubby said...

I love your blog! It is so fun to see you with your little family. Your baby is so cute and I can sure tell his daddy likes him! Thanksgiving for us was an all day zone conference and it too was pretty wonderful! We had pizza for Thanksgiving dinner and I gave a talk on Gratitude and told the story of the Pilgrims and the Mayflower. We also had one of the area presidency members with us and he was awesome! We love you! You are always in our hearts....take care and keep in touch!
Love, Sora Ashby

Annie said...

Thanks for sharing your blog Natalie! It's fun to be updated on how your family is! I love the pictures!

Adina Bucknall said...

you're looking great!!
i like the pictures + well coping daddy at the dinner table :p