To this happy couple! It was so fun to see my brother, Spencer, get married this week. We are excited that Brooke is now part of our family.The entire Cook clan. Mom, dad, and all of their grandkids.
Are you settled back into home? Is Taylor happy to have his own bed, or is he bored not having kids on hand to play with? We miss you guys. Come back soon.
This is so fun- it was good to see you guys! I loved the colors- they were so vibrant and fun. What an awesome pic of the grandparents and grandkids! I love it!
8 comments:
lovely pictures. I like what your mom's wearing! She look cute, same as you :D
What a beautiful family you have.
Are you settled back into home? Is Taylor happy to have his own bed, or is he bored not having kids on hand to play with? We miss you guys. Come back soon.
no way! last time i saw him he was leaving on his mission. so crazy! you look absolutely beautiful by the way.
What a beautiful family! It was great to see you during your visit. Thanks for having us over to swim :) how was your TRYathlon?
what a cute family! and congrats on the triathlon - you're awesome.
This is so fun- it was good to see you guys! I loved the colors- they were so vibrant and fun.
What an awesome pic of the grandparents and grandkids! I love it!
Great to see pictures of the whole family. Ryan and I are ready for some midnight pancakes some time soon.
Sorry that last one was from me.
Post a Comment