In anticipation for Halloween, we all went to the Great Pumpkin Farm last weekend. It was really cold so we stayed just long enough for Taylor to pick out a pumpkin, Natalie to feed the cows, and Adrian to buy Kettle Corn.
Hey Nat- Taylor is so cute. I actually think he looks like Cameron in these pictures. I don't commment very much any more because I always just use google reader, and I'm lazy. But I love to see pictures of little Tay! By the way, I didn't even take any picturs of Macie after the curlers. I have been so bad about pictures...I haven't even taken halloween pictures. I'll dress them up again this week and do that.
2 comments:
Hey Nat- Taylor is so cute. I actually think he looks like Cameron in these pictures. I don't commment very much any more because I always just use google reader, and I'm lazy. But I love to see pictures of little Tay! By the way, I didn't even take any picturs of Macie after the curlers. I have been so bad about pictures...I haven't even taken halloween pictures. I'll dress them up again this week and do that.
I love your new family pictures too! They turned out so good!
Post a Comment